- What is the first book of the Bible.
- What are the names of the first four books of the New Testament, that is, the four Gospels? (Open-ended)
- Where, according to the Bible, was Jesus born? Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Nazareth or Jericho?
- Which of these is NOT in the Ten Commandments? Do unto others…, no adultery, no stealing, keep Sabbath?
- Which figure is associated with remaining obedient to God despite suffering? Job, Elijah, Moses or Abraham?
- Which figure is associated with leading the exodus from Egypt? Moses, Job, Elijah or Abraham?
- Which figure is associated with willingness to sacrifice his son for God? Abraham, Job, Moses or Elijah?
- What is Catholic teaching about bread and wine in Communion? They become body and blood, or are symbols?
- Which group traditionally teaches that salvation is through faith alone? Protestants, Catholics, both or neither?
- Was Mother Teresa Catholic, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu or Mormon?
- What is the name of the person whose writings and actions inspired the Reformation? Luther, Aquinas or Wesley?
- Who was a preacher during the First Great Awakening? Jonathan Edwards, Charles Finney or Billy Graham?
- When does the Jewish Sabbath begin? Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
- Was Maimonides Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu or Mormon?
- When was the Mormon religion founded? After 1800, between 1200 and 1800, or before 1200 A.D.?
- The Book of Mormon tells of Jesus appearing to people in what area? The Americas, Middle East or Asia?
- Was Joseph Smith Mormon, Catholic, Jewish, Buddhist or Hindu?
- Is Ramadan the Islamic holy month, the Hindu festival of lights or a Jewish day of atonement?
- Do you happen to know the name of the holy book of Islam? (Open-ended)
- Which religion aims at nirvana, the state of being free from suffering? Buddhism, Hinduism or Islam?
- Is the Dalai Lama Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, Catholic or Mormon?
- In which religion are Vishnu and Shiva central figures? Hinduism, Islam or Taoism?
- What is the religion of most people in India? Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim or Christian?
- What is the religion of most people in Pakistan? Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or Christian?
- What is the religion of most people in Indonesia? Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or Christian?
- Who is the king of Gods in Greek mythology? Zeus, Mars or Apollo?
- Is an atheist someone who does NOT believe in God, believes in God, or is unsure whether God exists?
- Is an agnostic someone who is unsure whether God exists, does NOT believe in God, or believes in God?
- What does Constitution say about religion? Separation of church and state, emphasize Christianity, or nothing?
EDIT: This question had been shortened for the web page summary of the test. The actual question asked on the survey was:
Which of the following statements best describes what the U.S. Constitution says about religion?
1-Christianity should be given special emphasis by the government
2-The government shall neither establish a religion nor interfere with the practice of religion, or
3-The Constitution does not say anything one way or the other about religion
So please stop telling me that 29 is wrong.
- According to the Supreme Court, can a public school teacher lead a class in prayer?
- According to the Supreme Court, can a public school teacher read from the Bible as an example of literature?
- According to the Supreme Court, can a public school teacher offer a class comparing the world’s religions?
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
- Do Unto Others...
- They become body and blood
- Jonathan Edwards
- After 1800
- The Americas
- Ismalic holy month
- Does NOT
- Is unsure